CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Belly Pic


This picture is just for fun. I thought it was cute!



Well, here it is. My first belly pic. (pardon the crookedness). I am now 18 weeks pregnant!

Wow, how time flies! We find out in a couple weeks if we are having a little boy or little girl.

We both think it's a little boy, but will be ecstatic either way. I'm already scheming up some

cute nursery ideas! I have started to feel the little one move around. Such a weird, but

amazing feeling! We will keep you posted when we find out the sex of the baby...

3 comments:

AccidentallyMommy said...

You look fantastic! Grow, baby, grow! <3 -Jackie

Lacey said...

Ohhhh - so exciting. cannot wait!

Unknown said...

Love it! You look so beautiful and so happy. Enjoy every moment!!