CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Erik

10. He has a good work ethic and has compassion for others.

9. He has dinner ready for me when I get home from work!

8. He makes me laugh.

7. He is a Godly man.

6. He willingly makes a grocery run for aleve and ice cream if I don't feel well.

5. He is the next Lance Armstrong.

4. He makes me feel special.

3. When he is at work, he calls just to say "hi."

2. He loves Mexican food just as much as I do!

1. He loves me a lot!

3 comments:

Sabasue said...

Brian loves La Nopalera in Jacksonville. We stopped there on our last drive down from VA to St. Pete, and didn't get down there until 2 am because of our yummy Mexican stop. It was worth it.

Erik & Sarah said...

We love La Nopalera too! It's the greatest!

Abbey said...

;-)

I'm so glad you and Erik are married and together forever. I see God working through the two of you together. You guys are great.